Anime Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Official Forum for the Anime Avenue Hub

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artair Review - Grisaia no Kajitsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtairRose
Admin
ArtairRose

Artair Review - Grisaia no Kajitsu Empty
PostSubject: Artair Review - Grisaia no Kajitsu   Artair Review - Grisaia no Kajitsu EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 am

Beginning of Series Review:

Art
So far I really enjoy the art style which is a huge plus in my book. It is workable and seems like the animation is really smooth and well done. Character models used are also well detailed. Without knowing what this anime is about someone could just pick it up on style alone.

Genre
Not knowing any previous knowledge on this anime other than watching the first episode I would say this is an Action, School Life, Ecchi type of anime. There seems to be a bit of Horror and Comedy as well that may come along at a later time in the story as well. So far the blending of these genres aren't bad. The Ecchi is kept somewhat contained and is approached/handled by the Main Character very well. It seems as though the Ecchi isn't there for the watcher's attention but rather for an artistic view on how each character reacts to such acts. This anime would have drawn me in regardless of it being Ecchi or not however it brings a bit of spice as well as gives the Main Character personality and depth(which is hard to ever say about ANY Ecchi). Overall very unique in the genre approach and I await the rest of the season.

Story
NON SPOILER - It interests me on how the animators and director will play this out around the MC. This was the main thing about the anime that caught my eye in the preview alone. I can't wait to see more of this because of how much they could expand. I understand that this was adapted from a Visual Novel so they can't do much to change the story however I hope they use the Clannad Method(MC picks main girl) and not the harem route.
SPOILER
Spoiler:

Rating
From what I have seen I am giving this anime a 9/10 which is extremely generous of me from the first episode alone. There are only 3 other anime I rate this high. I base this rating off of purely potential from what the first episode has shown us. I believe that this will rival Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works as the two top anime for this season. However if it disappoints me, and allot of anime have, then I will look upon this less favorably by the end of the series.
Back to top Go down

Artair Review - Grisaia no Kajitsu
Page 1 of 1